In today’s society, owning a website is essential to having a successful business. Don’t believe me? Here are 10 reasons why:
When you own a website you are…
1. A Global Company. When you have a website for your business, you are no longer a local company, you are international!
2. Likely to Get More Customers. 1 billion people surf the internet. That means that there is a possibility that millions can see your site (if it’s well marketed).
3. Open 24/7. Websites are always open, so people can shop at your store any time of the day and night online!!
4. Keeping Up With Your Competitors. Since most businesses already do have a website, it’s most likely that your competitors do too.
5. Saving on Paper/Ink Costs. If you have a website, you don’t need to send newsletters/promos via the postal service; you can send them via email or just post them on your site!
6. Able to Get Your Own Personalized Email. Instead of having a boring email that is @gmail.com or @yahoo.com, you can create one that is @yourdomain.com!
7. Targeting a Younger Audience. Although many people like to shop online, the younger generation loves shopping online!!
8. Able to See What Your Customers Think. With blogs and product reviews on your website, people can post what they think about your products, this can help you decide on how to improve them.
9. Not Spending Much for Web Presence. Websites are really cheap these days. You can get hosting for $10 a month and a domain for only $10 a year!!
10. A Company That Has a Better Image. It used to be a very prestigious thing to own a website. Now, it is so normal, that your company doesn’t have a good image if you don’t own a website.
If you are interested in getting someone to create a website for your business, contact me at: email@example.com. I charge $12 an hour. Also, don’t forget to visit my web design website for more information.